Vote for me Please

My Digital Freebies topsites

My Stores/ Mis Tiendas

Chat Box

My CT Members

Followers

Blog's I Like

Photobucket TheScrappinCopBlinkie

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
@Chabliz Made Me template made with my kit Deep in my mind. Powered by Blogger.
1/24/2012

postheadericon New in Stores; Forever in Love

Here comes this beautiful new kit, Forever in Love. With a combination of pink shades and a touch of green, it promises to satisfy the scrapper in you.

 49 elements and 10 papers.
PU Only. Tagger size. Not all shown.
Drop Shadow only on preview



you can get it at my stores!

Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Help me / Ayudame

Your donation will help me improve my work. It doesn't have to be a huge amount and I'll be really thankful. Su donación me ayudará a mejorar mi trabajo. NO es necesaria una gran cantidad y estare muy agradecida!!

About Me

My Photo
Chabliz Made Me
I've been using PSP since 2003. I used to make tags and tutorials! But 2 years ago I fell in love with scraps and, recently, decided to give it a try. Each of my templates are made by me; with my psp, my mouse and a lot of patience!! Hope you like them all!
View my complete profile

Enlazame

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Facebook

Labels

Friend's Blogs